Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Hi everyone! Today I am going to share a quick and easy recipe I fixed up. While in quarantine I have been baking and cooking a lot, so I've decided to share my recipes. Keep reading for my Oatmeal Cookie Recipe.
You will need:
1 Cup of Butter (softened)
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
A pinch of vanilla extract
1 Tsp. baking soda
A pinch of salt
3 cups cooking oats (I used 4 packs of Instant oatmeal uncooked)
1. Mix together butter, white sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
2. Once mixed, add in eggs, vanilla and mix again. Then add in flour, baking soda, salt and oats.
3. Mix together dough and chill for an hour or more.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheets and roll dough into balls. Place on cooking pan.
5. Bake for ten minutes in oven and allow cookies to cool down.
6. Eat and enjoy!
Hope you all enjoyed my very easy recipe. Take a photo and tag me, I'd love to see your creations!
#eatingwithtayyy #unionnj #millburnnj #manhattaneats #westfieldnj #westfieldfoodies #bakingfoodies #bakeathome