Brooklyn Pizza DIY Kit
Brooklyn Pizza in Union, NJ is selling a DIY Pizza Kit at the moment. It is such a cute and fun idea for a date night or an activity with your children. It's a great way to spend your quarantine and completely forget about the chaos going on in the world. Before I get into my experience with the DIY kit with my husband, I would like to point out that Brooklyn Pizza has partnered with FLAG of Union. With each donation FLAG of Union receives Brooklyn Pizza is able to send over food to local hospitals to feed our front lines and essential personnel. FLAG of Union has also partnered with other restaurants in the area.
Now, let's dive into my amazing experience with the DIY kit. It comes with pizza dough, cheese, and sauce. You can of course add your own little twist to it as well, we added some mozzarella cheese to stuff half the crust. Our steps taken are as follows:
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease cooking pan and flatten the dough. Once flattened throw the sauce on there and spread evenly.
3. Sprinkle in cheese evenly.
4. If you're going to add some stuffed crust, get your mozzarella cheese ready. Put the cheese at ends which would be the crust, and roll it evenly.
5. Throw the pizza in the oven for about 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Brooklyn Pizza is a new favorite of mine in Union County. If you've never been you're missing out, everything they serve is on point! The pizza from the DIY kit came out so crisp and packed with flavor, and the dough was so soft. If you decide to purchase a DIY kit (which you totally should), be sure to tag me and Brooklyn Pizza so we can see your creations!
#eatingwithtayyy #unionnj #uniontownship #brooklynpizzaunion #njeats #foodieclub